Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering when the Innovative 60A street kits will be back in stock and why it's out of stock in the first place

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Just wondering when the Innovative 60A street kits will be back in stock and why it's out of stock in the first place
i cant answer the first part in that question. but if you read other threads in this section you would understand that this is not crsx fault it innovative's fault for not shipping anything to chris and brian.

·
Retired OG
147,491,196 Posts
1. Not positive we keep asking them for dates but see nothing, so i honestly don't know what to tell you, the shipment we received a couple days ago mostly had front mounts, so there coming but slowly. We won't be able to give an update from innovative till they are back to work.

2. if you didn't catch the drift we are out because of innovative not producing.

3. believe me i am just as frustrated that we don't have it because i can't sell it.

·
Registered
659 Posts
still no eta =/....
need one for the header...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts