Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,895 Posts
aren't they using the same header just on backorder? You want specs dig through the original header link. I personally don't like that header at all. Got rid of it right away and it fit like shit.

·
Registered
61,559 Posts
na, they are working with someone else i believe

·
Super Moderator
23,895 Posts
na, they are working with someone else i believe
thank god. Hopefully it fits better than the crappy knock off...

If they are customizing it maybe they can make a special K24 swap version. I'd buy one of those

·
Registered
15,360 Posts
thank god. Hopefully it fits better than the crappy knock off...

If they are customizing it maybe they can make a special K24 swap version. I'd buy one of those
^ agreed. i'd pick up a k24 swap version also

·
Banned
4,087 Posts
Chris posted in another thread shortly after the new year and said that they may be carrying the PLM/CRSX/KRRH again because PLM was begging them to lol. Though I know Chris was frustrated with them constantly selling it at whatever price they wanted to and leaving them sol.

Either way I hope CHris gets something for k24 swaps :shady:

·
WOOOOOOWW
8,683 Posts
aren't they using the same header just on backorder? You want specs dig through the original header link. I personally don't like that header at all. Got rid of it right away and it fit like shit.
yo just wondering what u didnt like about it? besides the fitment lol. power wasnt what u thought it would be, gains suxed, sounded like ass lol???

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
1. we are going to be selling the Private Label header again starting in February.
2. the header that I spoke of is just something that we are going to be selling, it isn't going to have our name on it and I had nothing to do with the design.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts