·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what color looks better and classy or aggressive? opions ? :) thanks

·
..::Untouchables::..
644 Posts
I liked ebp at first and would have got it if they made it in type-s form. But they didnt so I got abp which looks much better in real life I think then ebp. But both great colors I think. Tell you the truth, I dont know why I got a blue car at all. My favorite car color has always been black.......

·
Registered
235 Posts
EBP for life :thumbsup: in all honesty, i do think it is a better color, and if they had made for the base, i still would have gone eternal blue. darker blue is better. gets dirtier quicker, but it's worth it. abp of course isn't a bad color either by any means; i don't hate any of the rsx colors

·
ArcticS
2,341 Posts
I'll vote for ABP.
EBP looks nice in the sunlight, but otherwise its too dark for me.

Only problem with ABP is that its so common.

·
Murderator
13,398 Posts
ABP.....I like the way light reflects off it and shows different colors sometimes.....

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
ABP all the way

·
Registered
37 Posts
My vote goes to EBP...It's like getting a car with 2 colors..Nice deep blue color in the daytime..and almost looks black at night...best of both worlds...

·
New car again...
5,092 Posts
I own neither, but I like EBP the best.

·
28,750 Posts
ABP - Its only popular b/c its so good:D And its like getting three colours:p Light blue, dark blue and purple (in some lighting conditions).

·
Registered
296 Posts
I love the EBP, it looks many differnt colors in different lights.

At night it looks almost black, then during the day if the light hits it right it looks purpleish like the 99-00 Si Blue looks.

My silver just always looks silver, if my fiance' didn't get it I would've.

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
ABP hands down :D
One of the reason I got my car was cause of the colour, its looks like a metalic blue or electric blue ;) and not a lot of cars have comes close exept for the BMWs I think...

·
now on two wheels
6,467 Posts
ABP was not available at the dealer when i was looking to get my car. so i asked them where they do have one, they responded with Texas. So i said ship it, they shipped 3 from Texas via covered trailer. when mine arrived there it was, the other two were sold within 3 hours. but also i think the ebp would be hot in type-s trim

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
Indigo Ink (is300) Blue and Topaz Blue (m3) own both

·
always bet on black
2,628 Posts
I have a NBP, but would have gotten EBP if a type s was available in that color. too many abp...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts