Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so after looking at my wiper and then looking at the next batch i made i was like damn .... mine looks like shit ...... so i took my old one off and put one of the new ones i made on and i must say i am now happy with the way it turned out .... before it looked like it was a slight bowl shape .... that is no more ..... pics u ask .... sure i just took some before my car went to the shop if u want one let me know by PM :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thx for all the feedback :) after about a week i must say it has really grown on me .... i like it much better then with a wiper, i just have to remember to keep rain-x on it

·
Low Flying Whore Ron
1,001,869 Posts
like it:)

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
meh all that matters is that i know ... and the fact that no one else even knows i am 1/2 so it does not even matter

·
Banned
9,722 Posts
meh all that matters is that i know ... and the fact that no one else even knows i am 1/2 so it does not even matter
yea i just thought you were a ******... wtf, you can't be part of the NorCal Arian Race Crew anymore... ;)

You going to the meet tonight dude?

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i have only 1 more of my "plugs" left ... i am 85% sure i will not be making anymore as for they were kind of a bitch to make and not really worth all the time i spent on them and as for everyone who got one of mine feel free to post up some pics when you get it installed and be glad u got one of the few cleanest looking deletes around

1 - 20 of 53 Posts