Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..... :p.

Although it's a cool concept...the Halo projectors, and front bumper really ruin it..I actually wouldn't mind how it'd look with JDM headlights, OEM hood, and OEM front bumper or maybe the INGS +1 front bumper...something more suttle....as long as everything fits flush and nice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's finally here! One things for certain, it won't last long. Speedstash Motorsports Online, Inc, is lucky to be one of the few distributors chosen in the USA to sell this work of art. This is the official Japanese Spec 96-00 Honda Civic to Acura RSX Conversion kit now available in the United States! Kit includes:

Mugen Style Front Bumper

Mugen Style Type 7 Hood

Japanese Spec Fenders

Halo Japanese RSX Spec Projector Headlights Front Convsersion

Mugen Style Side Skirts, Japanese Spec

Everything is direct bolt on, no modifications needed. Turn your 96-00 Honda Civic (Either 2 or 4 Door) into this:

ONLY $1,999.00 FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! ONLY 100 EVER MADE!

-Civ

·
28,750 Posts
I think this is a repost, but with new pics.

I'm normally a fan of good conversions, but the RSX's front looks too big for a civic. Looks odd.

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
civtrx-No not yet, its still too cold and snowy. I resprayed them a satin black, I was'nt too crazy about how the bronze with transparent black looked....I dont know, too different for me I guess. I like teh way the DIY ones look better than the JDM ones anyway.

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
Unless your civic has a K20A2 swap, it will never be an RSX-S.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have seen a conversion like that. I saw one in a portland car show last year and again this weekend at import motion (pictured in thereweb page logo) . It dosn't look to bad in person untill you open the hood, just not right.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
SunBurn721 said:
r i c e .
:iamwiths:
i dont see the point in makeing your car look like something it isnt

·
cold chillin
8,065 Posts
am i the only one who sees only a cwest n1 style front bumper and not a mugen bumper like described????

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
SqratchDC5 said:
am i the only one who sees only a cwest n1 style front bumper and not a mugen bumper like described????
LoL i am with you scratchdc5 i think everyone is just blinded by the ugliness of the kit to realize :laughing:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts