Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 459 Posts

·
bonhomized
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my boyfriend says something about rice.

i mention a meet to him and he says its going to be a bunch of ricers. and im like how would it be? its just rsx's. then he laughs.

he's gone through an ep, s2k, 07 si and has now settled for 07 stang. ever since he's gone to american cars, he's been hating on mine. :(

·
_PiLF
11,861 Posts

i mention a meet to him and he says its going to be a bunch of ricers. and im like how would it be? its just rsx's. then he laughs.

he's gone through an ep, s2k, 07 si and has now settled for 07 stang. ever since he's gone to american cars, he's been hating on mine. :(
what a douchebag.

hope he enjoys his muffstang.

·
Registered
16,470 Posts

Im sorry but if your boyfriend owned

3 hondas before

and now owns a mustang and cant respect Honda's

then frankly hes a douchebag....

Especially if he cant respect cars that he previously owened (civic si is like the same damn thing as an RSX more or less)

i say you dump his A$$ for a real man....(btw your cute if thats you in the avi) neway

lol @ me with the cute comment
Umm yea....thats pretty weak of him IMO...

Guess he had to get some "american muscle" to make up for something else :shady:

·
Want S2k now...
942 Posts
Seriously, what a tool. Now that he doesn't have a Honda anymore, its no longer okay for you too?
Unless he's gonna buy you a new domestic car that doesn't blow (quite a challenge), then he should shut up.

Or if you stick it out, be sure to give him "I told you so's" everytime his car breaks in the next few years, and make him appreciate the piece of Japanese engineering that's saving his ass.

·
bonhomized
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL!!! i think its about time to find someone that respects you, along with your car ;)
he respects me but like i said ever since he got the mustang he suddenly hates imports in general. :dontknow: i drove it and it didnt feel that special to me :rolleyes:

·
Want S2k now...
942 Posts
he respects me but like i said ever since he got the mustang he suddenly hates imports in general. :dontknow: i drove it and it didnt feel that special to me :rolleyes:

They're pretty hideous inside too. Whoever designed the interior musta been partly blind or something.

Warning: his penis may shrink from this purchase too.

1 - 20 of 459 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.