Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I passed an EVO tonight on the way home and there color shift is amazing........dark dark purple shift.........i am guessing they have to be projectors.............does anyone know if these can be retro fitted like does hidteck do the evo retros?????????.........they look bad ass

Dustin

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
i know what u mean..

i KNOW when an evo is coming from behind.. the shift is so dramatic compared to bmw's and s2k and stuff.. its like a spectrum type shift its attracts alot of attention

·
Gotta Have More Cowbell
422 Posts
i've yet to see an evo on the streets here in CT

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I contacted HID TECH and they said that these projectors (like the s2000's) are very had to come by and they don't sell them........if anyone besides me cares.

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
hmmmmmm..

·
Huh?
1,738 Posts
Yes Evo's are a sight to see at night, seeing one going the opposite side of the highway with no lights, you can pick one out of a couple hundred cars.. Their projectors/HID's are nice :)

·
Gotta Have More Cowbell
422 Posts
anyone got pics??

·
Registered
365 Posts
all stock hids runs at 4100k (philips) or 4300k (osram)...the evo projectors are harder to find compare to the s2k and the s2k projectors runs around $300+ for pair (not including ballast and bulbs), i cant imagine how much the evo headlights would cost :eek:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
dont care bout evos. the rsx oem halogen headlights are the best :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts