Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this baby is gone..

For what happened:

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?p=2312483#post2312483

anyways, i hope i get a decent amount of money back from insurance, with that after paying off the car, i should still have around 6 grand left for a new car.

Right now im tore between the G35 Coupe and Evo.

The G35 is downright SEXY, its has more luxury options than the EVO. Decent amout of power and RWD.

However the EVO is AWD and factory turbo, easy to make fast and with decent looks, but the interior feels and looks cheap.

Any opinions, also since this board is more visited by non rsx owners, any of you guys have either car? can you tell me what was the OTD price you paid for them?

thanks.

Attachments

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mastap said:
Ill have to say EVO...more power, more potential, AWD + 4 doors does make it practical...but maintance on those can be pricy from what I hear.

Tough choice...have you considered STi?
Yeah i did, but that huge hood scoop was turndown. :)

Now maybe i wont be able to afford a 30+ car

So whats a good car in the 20,000g range?

I only see the WRX as a good choice, the SRT-4 is out of the question, i have been driving FWD all my life, so i want to try something diff, besides im not a big fan of the neon =D

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
nurb2 said:
I think the G35 and the Z Track Edition are really nice cars. Definitely depends on what you want though ... the Evo is a big step down from even the Type-S as far as luxury and comfort are concerned ... but .... if you want balls out fun then the Evo is the car. I took mine to the mountains on Saturday, and I was crushing everything in my path on the twisties, and I'm only driving the thing at 6/10th's because I'm still getting used to AWD and boost kicking in right in the middle of corners. I was passing and harassing sportbikes for God's sake. I need to find better twisties now.

-nurb2-

Cool, how much did you paid OTD for the EVO =)

Im going to start test driving cars once it stops raining down here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.