Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey Guys..

Just wanted to let you know our new EVS for K-Series applications are now on the market. This is the exact same valve spring Realtime Racing is using in their DC5`s. If you would like, I can post all the specs on Monday for you. I will also be around a lot more to answer questions and do what I can. We all know K-Series is the future :)

Thanks!

Ryan
Eibach Springs

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
:) Interesting. Just how high does the real time rsx rev again? How much are these going to be sold for?

·
Registered
13,782 Posts
Single spring or dual spring? The pic is dual...

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
Realtime RSX revs to 8700rpms. They run custom made cams to their specs, but I'd imagine they are pretty big because they are putting down 256whp and 174lbs of torque.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Springs are dual and are rated at 13mm of lift. They can be used with a stock, mild or wild cam.

Our valve train guru helped Real Time with their entire setup (springs, cams, retainers, etc)

I`m actually working on a valve spring test as we speak. We will test our EVS line against the others on the market. Should be very interesting.

Ryan

·
EFI Tuning Professional
8,139 Posts
vtecvoodoo said:
Springs are dual and are rated at 13mm of lift. They can be used with a stock, mild or wild cam.

Our valve train guru helped Real Time with their entire setup (springs, cams, retainers, etc)

I`m actually working on a valve spring test as we speak. We will test our EVS line against the others on the market. Should be very interesting.

Ryan
this i would like to see, on paper or in person. When and where is this test being done?

peace out
HARDCORE mikey

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At our facility in Corona, California, where all of our valve springs (and suspension springs) are manufactured. We`ll get started as soon as we get a K-Series hooked up to the spintron.

Ryan

·
Registered
13,782 Posts
vtecvoodoo said:
At our facility in Corona, California, where all of our valve springs (and suspension springs) are manufactured. We`ll get started as soon as we get a K-Series hooked up to the spintron.

Ryan
Do you plan on releasing retainers that complement the springs? You said that your guru helped with the whole valvetrain (incl. retainers) on RTR's cars...

It'd be nice to see a competitive alternative to Skunk2's Ti retainers, especially if they're designed and tested with particular valve springs and thus avoid compatibility issues.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
yea im intrested in these would they work with the toda cams i was thinking about getting the toda cams these springs and the skunk2 retainers i dont whant my stock valve springs anymore i had enough misshifts

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
vtecvoodoo said:

Ryan
Very interesting.. is there an expected et when these will actually hit the market?:dontknow:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Nice. This is completely off-topic but what ever happened to the Eibach coilover kit? Is this out? Anyone know?

·
Registered
906 Posts
I live 5 minutes away from the shop in corona. Could I stop by and maybe ask some questions?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kryzeofkrayzie said:
Very interesting.. is there an expected et when these will actually hit the market?:dontknow:
They already are. Any Eibach Dealer can order them. Or, if there is interest, I`d be willing to setup a group buy for you guys. Import Builders and a few other local shops are already starting to use them on their drag cars.

re: questions...can`t really stop by just to shoot the shit, although it would be fun. If any of you are local we could do lunch. Get a small group together and I`ll give you a quick tour, too. You can actually see how they are made from start to finish.

re: retainers...yes, we are working on retainers :)

re: coilover kit..we are just waiting for the dampers to be manufactured. Over the years I`ve used everything from Tein and Zeal to Koni and Ohlins. Our coilovers are REALLY impressive.

Ryan

·
Registered
906 Posts
Do you have any specs?
Will they be good to rev to 8800-9000 consistently?
Whats the price on these?
Thanks

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I wouldn't mind coming by to take a look, I'll be in the market for these before long.

·
510 Posts
Price??

Could not find it on their site:confused:

Anyone know the price for these?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I`ll get the pricing for you guys. Again, if there is interest, I can setup a group buy for you guys.

Ryan

1 - 20 of 114 Posts