Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello sirs,
I was wondering where i can get a heatshield for my HKS exhaust so that it doesn't burn my roja back lip??? Or How i could make a custom heatshield myself?? Any info is appreciated:boring:

·
The Philthies
659 Posts
i got my heat shield from summitracing....they give you a 12x12 sheet and you just have to cut it to match your bumper. It's an adhesive back too. but it's not a metal plate if thats what you are looking for, it's more like a gauze flexible type. Check out my pic

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice man...hows ur bumper holding up??? has the heatshield been serving its purpose? nice car by the way :thumbsup:

·
The Philthies
659 Posts
thanks,

well my hayame is tilted a bit and actually hits my bumper sometimes...so the shield melted from it touching but no damage at all.

·
The Philthies
659 Posts
yeah for some reason my hayame hits the right side of my OEM lip (if you are looking from the rear). the heat shield isn't a sheet of metal its like foil almost....but yeah i don't know why it hits it

·
The Philthies
659 Posts
cant' wait to see your aero duo....that's the only rsx kit that i really really really like...

how did you finegle them into selling you one?????? and who did you speak to???

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
had to pretty much beg, and pay a nice $ for it.. but i dont care i like being original which is why i dished out the cash..

And i dont even wanna say who i spoke to.. cuz im pretty pissed at the person for ripping me off, they don't even deserve to have thier name spoken.. waste of my energy to type it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts