·
Thug Life
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comptech
Greddy Evo 2
Hayame
Injen SES

ok those are the 4 i'm lookin at, by experience and what you heard help me rate them so i know what the better buy is

If ya dont mind it'd be easier if you did it on a scale of 0-10

ex
Exhaust - howloud - performance
comptech 7.5 8.5

those are just random numbers, i think that'd help people out to what to decide,

·
Registered
294 Posts
Although it's not on your list the dc sport twin canister system is the best of all the base exhausts. I guess technically it may become the AEM exhaust since they just bought out DC

·
Thug Life
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
evo for base is out, rsx motor sports.com no spaces(it kept blurrin it out)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm looking at the Injen ses too. Since I have injen intake, I think they might make their own products work better together.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Leyth77- maybe it is out, i still find it hard to believe, i talked to greddy about 1 month ago and they said they had no projected date for release. Buy it and tell us how it works.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
unless greddy doesnt feel like telling us that the EVO2 is now out for the base then it isnt yet, check there web site there isnt any notification of the exhaust for the base, i would be very warry of **************. call them before ordering.

check www.greddy.com

·
Registered
127 Posts
I like my comptech too. It's not that loud, but has a nice tone. I really don't notice any performance differences. On the fwy (at 65-70mph) it makes more noise than I wish it did, but I think that's pretty much true of all exhausts.

At 35-45mph I have the choice of leaving it in 3rd/4th and being noisy, or 4th/5th and sounding stock.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hks high power

How is the performance on the Hks high power...is it to loud that if i drive on the street the police will notice me...I mean without the silencer inside. IF i do leave the silencer inside of the muffler will I feel the difference in power or no.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Greddy SP2 for Base! I know it's not out yet, but I spoke to a Greddy rep and he informed me that they are currently testing the Greddy SP2 for the Base RSX. The SP2 are for those that do not like the, "coffee can on steroids" look. I'm not hatin, but I like smaller mufflers. For instance, I like the RSR, but it is only for the Type-S!

·
Registered
456 Posts
i like comptech or the hks. i need to pick one soon.. hard choices!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
If anyone has any pics of there hayame or sound clips pleeezz post them. Been tryin 2 get feedback on that thing for awhile.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Tanabe Racing Medalion is the best, but not sure if its made for the base.

Leyth77 said:
Comptech
Greddy Evo 2
Hayame
Injen SES

ok those are the 4 i'm lookin at, by experience and what you heard help me rate them so i know what the better buy is

If ya dont mind it'd be easier if you did it on a scale of 0-10

ex
Exhaust - howloud - performance
comptech 7.5 8.5

those are just random numbers, i think that'd help people out to what to decide,

·
Registered
45 Posts
In my opinion the Tanabe Racing Medalion is the best exhaust I have ever heard, but I am not sure if they make it for the base model. I have a friend with a tricked out wrx with this particular exhaust and it sounds so sweet!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts