Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ughh I am in the middle of contemplating which exhaust I want for my 03 base rsx. I have narrowed it down to 3 lol. Greddy Evo 2 exhaust since its made for the base now. The 5zigen miracle fireball. Last the Comptech exhaust. I want to have an exhaust with a deep growl ya know which all of these have and a moderate amount of noise. I have heard sound clips of all of them and they all sound good but i just cant decide. I have heard from people that on the highway and at higher rpm's the comptech can get very loud but I can get used to that. I would just like some feedback from other other rsx owners with these exhaust.:dontknow:

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
NaughtyLilGirl69 said:
Ughh I am in the middle of contemplating which exhaust I want for my 03 base rsx. I have narrowed it down to 3 lol. Greddy Evo 2 exhaust since its made for the base now. The 5zigen miracle fireball. Last the Comptech exhaust. I want to have an exhaust with a deep growl ya know which all of these have and a moderate amount of noise. I have heard sound clips of all of them and they all sound good but i just cant decide. I have heard from people that on the highway and at higher rpm's the comptech can get very loud but I can get used to that. I would just like some feedback from other other rsx owners with these exhaust.:dontknow:
just got the comptech and i love it..very deep and not to loud..i like it..well worth it

·
Registered
144 Posts
ive heard very good things about comptech, though i havent heard it in person. ive the the greddy evo (one) and it sounds awesome. and i havent heard anything about the 5zigen. if i were you, id go with the comptech exhaust.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts