Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to get a exhaust
but dunno which one is the best one...

Which exhaust giveout the best power
and which is the most quite....i dont want too loud
- Buddy Club IV
- Fujitsubo RM01A
- HKS Hi-power

or other exhaust is better than those... plz tell me 2...
thx :tonguegri

· PrestO Biatch
230 Posts
Borla

Ive got Borla and I love it... The sound is nice and deep, not too loud at all unless you get on it...The fitment blows but with a little bending, or new hangers you will enjoy it.... :thumbsup:

· Registered
541 Posts
WhItEtRaSh said:
Ive got Borla and I love it... The sound is nice and deep, not too loud at all unless you get on it...The fitment blows but with a little bending, or new hangers you will enjoy it.... :thumbsup:

jkof.. if you want to know more about borla ... Click me !

:thumbsup: :laughing:

· Registered
47 Posts
From my research, the best I think is out there is the RSR GT II, HKS Hi-Power, and the Tanabe Racing Medallion.

· Registered
107 Posts
a little OT
i was thinking of changing my exhaust back to stocked form a highflow CAT back
and was wondering if any one knows if the stocked on would give my car too much back pressure where it can stuff up the engine.
i got my car tuned with an V-AFC II and the air and fuel ratio is changed which means it would be taking more air in and letting more exhaust fumes out i think

any one have any ideas
thanks in advance

· Registered
47 Posts
Im about to order DC Race Headers, will these fit my HKS Hi-Power Cat back concerining bolting up, will they fit together?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.