Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey selling my fully ported RBC. Its cut to fit the k20a2/z1 heads. I bought it like this and im not sure who it was ported by. But it looks like the Hytech Modded RBC Manifold for Rsxtuners. It had the front flange cut off and replaced with a thick flange in order to help the air flow better into the firt runner. This has alot more work put into it than the BP ported rbc. Only selling this to fund my motor build, if not this would have never come off. There was noticeable gains over the stock rbc that was felt on a stock motor, imagine with cams and other internals. Im selling this for $390 shipped the price it cost to send yours to BP. Will take trades as well depending on what you have and its value. NO STOCK RBC trades, only thing would be ITBs as far as manifolds.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmm... GLWS.

Cant see anyone paying $500 for this...
Price dropped....

It will cost you more to go through BP $200(rbc) + $500(porting) + the turn around time. Anyone that already owns an Rbc can just sell theres for an easy $200 and buy this one and just end up spending an extra $200.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No sir.. I have never dynoed my car i was waiting around for my dyno tune until i finished with all my bolt ons but never got around to doing it, and now i have different plans for my setup... My i felt a noticeable difference in manifolds and my street also needed some adjustment in the a/f as compared to the stock rbc.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what trades do you want for this?
Yep still for sale.... What do you have to offer? Ill trade for something of equal value but im also looking for aftermarket valvetrain, aftermarket cams, BDL 70mm TB, sidewinder manifold, coilovers, Type R 05-06 Tail lights, Etc....lol Just let me know what u have to trade, im open to offers.

·
Registered
488 Posts
oh did you not get my pm? i pmed you already a few days ago lol..

·
Registered
488 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.