Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Architect™
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!!!! F.S. GM 3 Bar Map Sensor

SOLD, MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD

I bought a GM 3bar map sensor and it was bad and so I could get my car up and running so I ran to another shop and bought another 3 bar map sensor. When I went to the dealer that I bought the first map sensor that didn't work from I didn't have my receipt so they would only exchange my bad sensor for a new one so I am now stuck with a second GM sensor that I don't need.

This is pretty much a must have for any of you guys going turbo. I really have no need to keep this sensor as I already have another one. This sensor is the same as the MSD 3bar and the Motec 3bar map sensors. The sensor costed me $70 new without the wiring harness plus shipping and I am looking for $55 shipped for it with the wiring harness. I am pretty set in the price as well. I will take pictures of it when I get back home. It does come with the Pigtail as well.

·
The Architect™
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I forgot to take pics of it with my good camera. Here is a pic with my cell. I can have better pics of it when I get back Sunday. I am on my way to Florida for a friends wedding so I am over 6 hrs away from home right now.

The pigtail is not shown but I do have it. I forgot to take it out of its box and take pics of it.

·
The Architect™
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The pigtail or plug looks just like this one though so you get an idea of what you would be getting. I also have the pin out instructions with the map sensor that I will send with it.

·
The Architect™
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
The Architect™
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump

·
The Architect™
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump

·
i got killer fish
1,318 Posts
ill take it if its still around when i get paid next week brandon, if not free bump for you dude

·
The Architect™
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
ill take it if its still around when i get paid next week brandon, if not free bump for you dude
yeah, it should be around still. I have not been in a rush to sell it but its pretty pointless for me to keep, lol. I have enough crap in my shop already. Time for it to go. I think that I am going to put the money towards larger injectors or dinner with the old lady, lol

I also have the receipt for the one I just bought that I can send to you so you can keep some warranty on the map sensor. I will give that one to you since I threw away the original receipt

·
i got killer fish
1,318 Posts
did you buy it from sc?

·
The Architect™
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
1 - 11 of 11 Posts