Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few random things I had in the garage for sale to clean up some space. May be adding a few other things here and there.

Greddy DP - Heat wrapped and painted black with high heat paint. Little dirty in the picture - $70 + Shipping (I should have other parts to a Greddy turbo kit laying around let me know if you need anything more specific.)

Autometer A-Pillar triple gauge pod. Never used. - $40 + Shipping

Autometer A-Pilar dual guage pod. Has been modified to fit larger than 52mm gauges (Greddy gauges) and has a screw hole in it from being mounted. - $15 + shipping

OEM Catalytic Converter pipe that has been modified. Cat has been replaced with a stainless steel resonator. - $75 + Shipping

I also have a full p/s system I have removed. Includes the pump and all the lines. If you are interested in it I will PM you pics. - $150 + Shipping

I accept paypal and ship next day generally.

·
Got Boost?
1,044 Posts
hi, where are you located? how much to ship to to 11204? would you pass inspection with a defouler on this? your inbox is full

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi, where are you located? how much to ship to to 11204? would you pass inspection with a defouler on this? your inbox is full
Whoops, not premie anymore I need to clear it out. I'm located in NW Arkansas. If your talking about the custom OEM down pipe, I'm sure it would pass inspection as long as they don't look under the car and its not throwing a code for the cat. As long as you use a defouler you shouldn't have an issue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts