Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
AWD Insanity.
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(If this is the wrong section, my apologies, please move if so.) Quick question. Once this coming winter is up and spring time hits full force, I'm converting my rsx to more a of a rally type design and had a question. I'm going to be using an extra 2006 front bumper that I have in my basement that will be outfitted with lights and a custom bumper guard. Whats the best place to get the metal needed to make something like this? Id like to also Fabricate up a custom roll cage and interior bar setup I just have no idea where to find the bars that would be needed. Any help, info, and links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
14,189 Posts
I'm sure if you call around some local fab shops, they could sell you some tubing or point you in the right direction.

One place I use a lot is discountsteel.com. Shipping is usually pretty cheap for me, being in the same state as them.

·
AWD Insanity.
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure if you call around some local fab shops, they could sell you some tubing or point you in the right direction.

One place I use a lot is discountsteel.com. Shipping is usually pretty cheap for me, being in the same state as them.
Thanks! Appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts