21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Si-> Type S-> R Type-> MR
3,100 Posts
There is a guy here in the OH that might be a hook up let me check

·
cyprus
2,880 Posts
I like this idea. I had an issue with my bulkhead and I could have used a set of these. You may have a strong market for them as this chassis ages. The trick, it seems, will be convincing customers that haven't already experienced this problem that your product serves a real purpose. Find a test car and make a video that details why/how this product works.

·
Super Moderator
23,682 Posts
Yeah I've actually given up on it. It's so hard for me to model this crap in solidworks and I'm just not interested in it anymore. It's a boring project.
That's is why I installed hood pins :weeeeeeeeee::vtec:

Coming over tonight for :beerchug: ? Maybe we could go out to the bars?

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
That's is why I installed hood pins :weeeeeeeeee::vtec:

Coming over tonight for :beerchug: ? Maybe we could go out to the bars?
Uff yeah :thumbsup: im going out for wings with my roommate first though. what time is good for you?

also i have a pair of freshly washed yellow shorts that i have to.give you. too bad i couldnt get all of the love stains out...;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bracket schematic

Yeah I've actually given up on it. It's so hard for me to model this crap in solidworks and I'm just not interested in it anymore. It's a boring project.
This is probably a long shot since this is an old thread but do you have that bracket schematic in a specific digital file format? I would like to pickup this project as I have access to a CNC machine and Solidworks. Let me know, thanks!

·
Super Moderator
23,682 Posts
This is probably a long shot since this is an old thread but do you have that bracket schematic in a specific digital file format? I would like to pickup this project as I have access to a CNC machine and Solidworks. Let me know, thanks!
I'll send him a text in case he didn't subscribe to his own thread

21 - 28 of 28 Posts