·
Canon 5D MkII
42,777 Posts
I vote Tuesdays as well

Reactions: Tego

·
Is it liquid or is it ice
6,283 Posts
If you wait, I was going to post up a meet for S2KI and ClubRSX in the Tyson's Corner area for happy hour (21+ is not a requirement for the place I'm going to choose, just 21+ to drink).

Probably going to be on Thursday though ... I've found voting is always a PITA, because you end up with 50% of the people being pissed that their choice didn't get picked.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you wait, I was going to post up a meet for S2KI and ClubRSX in the Tyson's Corner area for happy hour (21+ is not a requirement for the place I'm going to choose, just 21+ to drink).

Probably going to be on Thursday though ... I've found voting is always a PITA, because you end up with 50% of the people being pissed that their choice didn't get picked.
that's why there's a VOTE... maybe it's just because I'm using my West coast influences on being "fair" and "nice"

But since it's a democracy and NOT a dictatorship? the votes up.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
scratch that i have the 20th off but i have court in the morning
:rotfl: so...... is court an all day thing? This is probably going to be held at night.

I'll put up a vote and it's open to suggestion to where it's going to be by the middle of this week. :p

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
Weeknights are a no go due to distance and traffic

Reactions: Dawrenn

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts
whats the time that we are meetin up? i also think tuesday is a good idea

Reactions: Dawrenn

·
Ninja Member
18,947 Posts
I'd probably be down to meet up any of those days if its in Fairfax depending on where ya'll are going. :) Not too far from my work.

·
ABC7 Supastar!
78,338 Posts
:rotfl: so...... is court an all day thing? This is probably going to be held at night.

I'll put up a vote and it's open to suggestion to where it's going to be by the middle of this week. :p
lol no i was just saying that i have that day off but obviously i will be kind of busy in the morning since i have to go to court for tint and no front tag :rolleyes:

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓&
13,945 Posts
I don't get what your daytime schedule has to do with a night time meet. But thanks for sharing I guess

·
Is it liquid or is it ice
6,283 Posts
that's why there's a VOTE... maybe it's just because I'm using my West coast influences on being "fair" and "nice"

But since it's a democracy and NOT a dictatorship? the votes up.
I dunno, I've done the vote thing two or three times before and it ended in an no-decision and no-meet occurring. I've planned a ton of meets on ClubRSX (for the DC Metro Crew) before and they've always been more successful when a clear post was made rather than a vote.

It seems like everyone likes Tuesday though -- so thats good news. I'll go crawl back in my hole :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I dunno, I've done the vote thing two or three times before and it ended in an no-decision and no-meet occurring. I've planned a ton of meets on ClubRSX (for the DC Metro Crew) before and they've always been more successful when a clear post was made rather than a vote.

It seems like everyone likes Tuesday though -- so thats good news. I'll go crawl back in my hole :)
:( awh man.... this is not boding well... Hell, can't say I didn't try! :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts