Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Immortal Ueshiba Morihei
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Clearing and cleaning my storage and garage - I can entertain offers but please no lowballing.
Some of you guys know me here so you do know I dont play around and my stuffs are quality and are well taken care of.
No pictures yet (and I know most of you here are anal about that) Ill upload them once Im free and not hectic with my sched.
All item applications are mostly for 02-04 Type S

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- COMPTECH SUPERCHARGER FOR 02-04 TYPE-S - BNIB.
- STOPTECH STAGE 2 KIT - BNIB.
- 18 OZ SUPERLEGERRA TITANIUM (dark grey) - plenty of YOKOHAMA thread. one has a light crack and can be fixed. $500 firm. priced to go.
- 2 sets of OEM RIMS, one set painted gunmetal grey - $120 each set
- ROJA PURE SIDE SKIRTS in abp. (polyeurethane, could use some repainting if prefered)
- set of oem lamp
- retrofitted lamp (done by Todd Strong)pristine condition, car rarely gets driven at night (components are Phillips ballast, 5k bulbs, tsx projectors) lamp has Lamin-X protective film. $460 or best offer.
- type R wing - $130 obo.
- rear leather seats, black - $150
- roll of Recaro blue fabric. Im willing to make a deal with the rear seats plus this fabric
- Honda valve covers ( I have 3), good for replacing oems
- Spoon strut bar -
- o4 TYPE S OEM exhaust system (1k miles) was taken out as soon as I got my car
- V2 AEM intake, new filter $180
- BUDDY CLUB II rear bumper - new, has to be painted. $150
- REDLINE MTL TRANSMISSION FLUID (3 bottles) $10each
- JDM HAMP OIL FILTER (2) $10 each.
- Mugen replica bumper, abp $250
- DC RACE HEADERS
- HALO Hid Kit

I have more items to list, feel free to pm me your offers or if you have questions.
I wont ship. This items can be picked up if youre just in NY or NJ or meet up in a reasonable distance.

·
Youngest Member
5,641 Posts
mugen rep bumper... it front bumper? if so pm me about it please and ide like some pics if possible :) thanks!

·
gotta go!!!!
495 Posts
Clearing and cleaning my storage and garage - I can entertain offers but please no lowballing.
Some of you guys know me here so you do know I dont play around and my stuffs are quality and are well taken care of.
No pictures yet (and I know most of you here are anal about that) Ill upload them once Im free and not hectic with my sched.
All item applications are mostly for 02-04 Type S

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- COMPTECH SUPERCHARGER FOR 02-04 TYPE-S - BNIB.
- STOPTECH STAGE 2 KIT - BNIB.
- 18 OZ SUPERLEGERRA TITANIUM (dark grey) - plenty of YOKOHAMA thread. one has a light crack and can be fixed. $500 firm. priced to go.
- 2 sets of OEM RIMS, one set painted gunmetal grey - $120 each set
- ROJA PURE SIDE SKIRTS in abp. (polyeurethane, could use some repainting if prefered)
- set of oem lamp
- retrofitted lamp (done by Todd Strong)pristine condition, car rarely gets driven at night (components are Phillips ballast, 5k bulbs, tsx projectors) lamp has Lamin-X protective film. $460 or best offer.
- type R wing - $130 obo.
- rear leather seats, black - $150
- roll of Recaro blue fabric. Im willing to make a deal with the rear seats plus this fabric
- Honda valve covers ( I have 3), good for replacing oems
- Spoon strut bar -
- o4 TYPE S OEM exhaust system (1k miles) was taken out as soon as I got my car
- V2 AEM intake, new filter $180
- BUDDY CLUB II rear bumper - new, has to be painted. $150
- REDLINE MTL TRANSMISSION FLUID (3 bottles) $10each
- JDM HAMP OIL FILTER (2) $10 each.
- Mugen replica bumper, abp $250
- DC RACE HEADERS
- HALO Hid Kit

I have more items to list, feel free to pm me your offers or if you have questions.
I wont ship. This items can be picked up if youre just in NY or NJ or meet up in a reasonable distance.
how much for the super charger

·
Vrooom
214 Posts
I'm interested in the stock OEM rims. pics?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts