Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
K20 WOT
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, i saw another DSM RSX in town on Sunday afternoon at the mall. It had ND plates. Also had Type-R Wing, and a subpar looking lip kit, some weird gold tint color. Either he debadged the Type-S (but the rest were there) or it was a Base.

See him before?

·
V engines are for Vginas
492 Posts
So, i saw another DSM RSX in town on Sunday afternoon at the mall. It had ND plates. Also had Type-R Wing, and a subpar looking lip kit, some weird gold tint color. Either he debadged the Type-S (but the rest were there) or it was a Base.

See him before?

i think it was a base.. theres getting to be more and more of those around fargo, ive only seen a couple other type-s's around fargo, one was stock and silver i saw at Pracs.

soooo... i wont be getting anything done at tintmasters in the future..

btw. ihazvtak, i saw your civic Si again this spring.. damn nice car

·
K20 WOT
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think it was a base.. theres getting to be more and more of those around fargo, ive only seen a couple other type-s's around fargo, one was stock and silver i saw at Pracs.

Why not tintmasters? They did both my tint and my auto start...no issues there...

I thought you just had your springs mixed up?

·
Registered
144 Posts

Thanks man. I was wondering why your car sat at tintmasters for so long, what happened?.

I went in to see if they had any replacement hid bulbs, and they wanted 125 for it. I was like hell no!!

So far ive seen a blue 02-04 type s with a body kit. a white 02-04 type s with full aspec kit minus the wheels, and a MM 05+ type s in fargo

·
V engines are for Vginas
492 Posts
Why not tintmasters? They did both my tint and my auto start...no issues there...

I thought you just had your springs mixed up?
well on the other hand, my good friend and I have had nothing but issues lol. all they did was call me and tell me something was wrong with spring fitment and told me to order a front left strut. so i did, and then when that got here they immediately said that wont work, making no attempt to figure anything out. so i had to start researching and figured it out myself.. what happened was, they put the left front spring on the right front, my right front was from an 02-04 so it was wound the wrong way. they paid no attention to part numbers for the springs even though they told me they did. anyways, by putting that spring on the wrong side they thought something was wrong with the left side which wasnt the case which caused a whole process of me ordering two expensive struts for my car.. long story short.. i will be avoiding them at all costs, maybe tint at the very least since exquizit only does 20% or 50%

also, my buddy asked them off hand if they knew what turbo was in his WRX one time, (aftermarket garret turbo) and they told him they could figure it out but it would cost them mechanic fees to think about it.

·
K20 WOT
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks man. I was wondering why your car sat at tintmasters for so long, what happened?.

I went in to see if they had any replacement hid bulbs, and they wanted 125 for it. I was like hell no!!

So far ive seen a blue 02-04 type s with a body kit. a white 02-04 type s with full aspec kit minus the wheels, and a MM 05+ type s in fargo
I think the blue one is from Jamestown or somewhere west of here, if its the guy I'm thinking of, he's turboed too. Was at Tintmasters first show and shine last year.

I also think i've seen the white one near my house (5th Ave S & university) quite a few times.

·
V engines are for Vginas
492 Posts
Their Effing everywhere?!?! I'm just gonna start carring ClubRSX stickers and slap em on any RSX i see lol
haha yeah they are everywhere... but you never see any for sale in fargo, so these people must want an rsx-s and they must have driven to buy it, or always had it. it seems like there would be more people on the forums

·
K20 WOT
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Then it's settles....We need to get club RSX sticker and start slapping them on random RSX's around town (and 8th civics too i spose). We'll have a Fargo Meet before you know it. Might even let the two S2k's i know come...

1 - 20 of 112 Posts