Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Consultant
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am removing the passenger seat in my type s. I have everything unbulted and disconnected. unter the amp there is this yellowish plug that I can nut unplug for my FING life. I need a fast answer. There is no clamp, or plastic push thing to slide out the two pieces or snything. I need a fast answer because i am so pissed am about to cut the 2 blue plugs going into it. there are a red an black on the other side.

This thinkg is mocking my an about to cut it off if i do not get a answer. its hot as balls in my garage. I need a fast answere

·
Consultant
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any help please?!

·
Consultant
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The side of those plugs slide back to unlock and open it... They're the srs plugs be careful with those.
Yea somewhere someone said not to unbolt it, I figured it out, is that ok that I unplugged that SRS plug?... I would have been more careful and never considered cutting it if I would have known it was for the airbag. Guess I will need to reset the ecu when I put it back in. Could I have messed something up taking it out? I wouldnt think I could have considering the seat may have to come out for some reason at some point.

Tegg4 from another post said:
Haha, I actuall figured it out on accident as i was shoving a small screwdriver in there trying to get it. You actually pull the front piece towards you as you push on the inside of it.

Crazy, each one of them under the seat is diffrent. Like Honda had some kindof contest to see who could create the most complicated one, and you have to unbolt the Bose amp to get to it, they do it to confuse people and make them take it to the stealsership. I was so pissed, I cursed that thing out and now im going to start the red stiching thing, "damn snitches get stiches B****," is what I yelled at the seat when I finally got it loose. Its like 100 degrees here and humid as hell, I was so pissed and drenched in sweat... lol. Im ok now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts