Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I use Zaino Car wash, wax, leather cleaner/conditioner, claybar. :tonguegri
The only problem I find is having to order it from a dealer in Philly.

-Carl

·
Registered
141 Posts
I finally got the meguiars nxt wash and had a chance to use it. It is good stuff, but so is the gold class. I will probably stick with the nxt wash since I am using the nxt wax.

·
Registered
114 Posts
gold class.

I heard NXT is supposed to help repel dust. I am almost done with my gold class, and my next shampoo is most likely goin to be NXT. Can you check that out and see if you notice any difference??

·
Registered
141 Posts
nadir said:
gold class.

I heard NXT is supposed to help repel dust. I am almost done with my gold class, and my next shampoo is most likely goin to be NXT. Can you check that out and see if you notice any difference??
You know, now that you mention it I did notice a decrease in the static cling like properties that my car seems to have. The road I live on has alot of construction going on and it always seemed the ass end of the car was dirty the minute I drove out of the driveway. In retrospect I would say there was a improvement with the nxt wash.

·
Registered
114 Posts
fir0070 said:
You know, now that you mention it I did notice a decrease in the static cling like properties that my car seems to have. The road I live on has alot of construction going on and it always seemed the ass end of the car was dirty the minute I drove out of the driveway. In retrospect I would say there was a improvement with the nxt wash.
great! i'm definately trying it out now. Thanks for letting us kno!

·
Registered
172 Posts
nadir said:
great! i'm definately trying it out now. Thanks for letting us kno!
Actually, I'm not too happy with NTX, the very next day I have fine dust allover...very obvious. And it loses it's "sudsy-ness" really quicky...you have to keep adding water on hi pressure to make it sudsy again.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.