Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I find a lot of people think that way, and thats the problem. We need to vote to make a difference.
i'm not against voting, it doesn't bother me if people want to vote. i'm just too lazy and my vote won't make a difference unless one party wins by exactly 1 vote :D

·
JoE
1,617 Posts
People need to get out and vote!! I find the people that complain the most are the none voters. I have voted since I turned 18. I've only started to follow politics as of late, I want to see which politician is gonna do the most with the military, economics, gas prices. About 6 months ago the big talk was to pull out of Afghanistan. The Liberals and NDP were all for pulling out, but not anymore. I dont understand that. We shall see what happens on the 14th. Every vote counts!!!!

·
iT's ThE vTeC mAfIa Yo!
1,259 Posts
People need to get out and vote!! I find the people that complain the most are the none voters. I have voted since I turned 18. I've only started to follow politics as of late, I want to see which politician is gonna do the most with the military, economics, gas prices. About 6 months ago the big talk was to pull out of Afghanistan. The Liberals and NDP were all for pulling out, but not anymore. I dont understand that. We shall see what happens on the 14th. Every vote counts!!!!
i always say, if you dont vote you cant bitch when something you dont like happens

·
Retired OG
100,340 Posts
i always say, if you dont vote you cant bitch when something you dont like happens
I still say that.

in America my state has 3 electoral votes, which means that in reality, my vote pretty much doesn't matter, But i vote so I have the right to nitch when shit hits the fan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts