Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was at the track the other day, and all the rsx's running were runing high 15's, 16's some even 17's. WTF is that about? It got me a lil upset because you guys REALLY cant drive, instead of siting on clubrsx all day and researching useless information, get out and learn how to drive yours cars.

Ps MY BOY ran a 14.6 with just a CAI

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,105 Posts
most rsx's even bolt on ones are still running in the 15's he is right a lot of ppl cant drive their car one of my friends this past weekend went a 16.4 in his 07 si with bolt-ons he cant drive for shit. my first time at the track though i ran a 14.8 with jsut a cai and 120k on the motor. now im running [email protected] with i/rh/e/kpro with 150k so im not one of those ppl but i do agree with the TS

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
:slowclap:

all i know is he can shit on you any day of the week even if he was missing 1st and 2nd gear
Of course he can shit on him, he couldve shitted on you too but why does that matter he isnt talking about turbo cars. Hes talking about stock cars or cars with bolt ons running those high ass times. I feel the same way people need to practice more and learn how to drive. btw im the kid who ran 14.6 with just a CAI. (look at my threads started)

·
Infinite Motorsports
5,655 Posts
True some ppl cant drive and it could just be the track that day. The track could of been hot or not prep well. I ran 14.3 with cai/shorty headers/e. I laid down 2.2 60ft all day and shifting was quick and 14.3 is about just as good as it gets with my mods. Next time i went to the tracks i had better tires and now a rh instead of the shorty header plus kpro. The track so bad and i ran 14.7 whats even worse the evos were running 14s and there was a 15s turbo s2k.

Did you run on that track yourself and got good results or just sitting on the side lines looking at the time? I do agree some dont know how to drive but im sure a lot of ppl on this forum can drive really well.

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
hey man u cant hate on all of us i went 14.2 with i/h/e and reflash

G

·
I was at the track the other day, and all the rsx's running were runing high 15's, 16's some even 17's. WTF is that about? It got me a lil upset because you guys REALLY cant drive, instead of siting on clubrsx all day and researching useless information, get out and learn how to drive yours cars.

Ps MY BOY ran a 14.6 with just a CAI
If you were faster than all of them, what's the complaint?

I don't know how many kids I see talk shit and then once they're out of heads-up and into the brackets, which is really where "learning how to drive" at the quarter mile is all about, get their asses handed to them. LOL when some dude in a Volkswagen beetle and a 16-second dial-in cuts a 0.500 tree and kills you at end because he really knows hot drive his car. I have seen it countless times.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
I'm sorry but all drag racers can't drive.

Seriously, not that much skill involved.

Drag is for fast cars.

Road Racing/Autocross/Rally are for fast drivers.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts