Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had problems with chipping, breaking cracking, of fiberglass body kits. I am asking people who live in states with bad roads, due to snow, which causes pot holes,and etc. You know what i mean. But I live in st.louis and the roads here are horrible and curbs are high.

I wanted the mugen kit but im afraid if it breaking, so has anyone had any problems with their fiberglass kits?

Thanks in advance.

· Registered
158 Posts
i have a replica Mugen Fiberglass kit....everything is fine besdies the exception of small nicks on the front nose....should not be a problem if you let the paint cure for a month...which i highly recommend...mabey a little bit longer....i put my kit on the day it was painted :shakehead not smart...the next day i had small nicks all over the front....now after about 6 weeks the front nose rarely gets marks...i just have to live with some tiny pimples from touch-up...nothing major unless you look real close.....

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.