Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
i dont think uve got 100% cotton backing - but search further down the thread list - there is a test you can do . . .

·
Premium Member
20,803 Posts
RydinSmoothX said:
these towels cost 11 bucks each...thats cost more then royal velvet does it not. Anyways i always used t shirts in the past so this is one step up at least
Nope. Royal Velvet normally costs between $11-$16 USD from retailers.
You can get them as cheap as $9 if you order directly from Fieldcrest, or they often have sales that chop the price down. But in anycase, it's still better than a t-shirt

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
oh good - at least u arent using t-shirts anymore. if you had said 100% cotton baby diapers - that would have been ok as a polisher - as long as there isnt anything on the surface . . . very soft stuff.

I had a conversation with the regional sales rep from the manufacturer - and he explained that they make tiny percentage variations in the materials, and manner of manufacturing - and call it something else

the marketing guys love this . . .

i havent bought a big&soft - but they felt very fluffy. I didnt have a lighter with me to test in the store -(they may have frowned upon it anyways) . . im sticking with tried and true and guaranteed until I find out otherwise . . .

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
"i hear voices telling me to set fire to the chesterfield" ?

funny -

yea, white smoke good -

1 - 9 of 9 Posts