Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
still stock...
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sup everyone, my name is Anthony, I just purchased my 2005 Rsx-s about 2 weeks ago. Just sharing some pics of it, its stock, but sooner or later wont be, just gotta come up with some mulah and I'll keep yall updated.
Before:

Now:

what do yall think? :D

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
nice color and very clean...wats next for it, a drop?.....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Can't even see any swirl marks!
Damn you lol

<<< nbp, but my car blings when its clean :)

Anyways, nice purchase man, your first mods should be race header, intake, motor mount inserts... you'll be amazed at the difference. Or you could lower it first, looks so much better !

·
still stock...
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
should i do the intake..if i plan on getting a turbo down the road? it may be a ways..but could use that $200-300 towards something else. ya i love my SSM, it kind of blings at night :p with the right lighting.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
should i do the intake..if i plan on getting a turbo down the road? it may be a ways..but could use that $200-300 towards something else. ya i love my SSM, it kind of blings at night :p with the right lighting.
A CAI is great. Any parts that you purchase now can easily be sold in the fore sale thread, so don't let future plans discourage you. A drop is nice, but don't skimp out and just get lowering springs, unless you want to blow your shocks and worsen your handling! The 05/06 exhaust is well flowing for a mild NA build up. If you're going to CAM and or add a turbo, a new exhaust will be necessary. I'd personally buy all your prospective bolt-ons from the for sale thread. An intake/header doesn't necessarily go bad after use. (As long as the header was installed in conjunction with ESMM, Torque Damper, etc.) If you haven't already noticed, the stock tires are garbage. I'd recommend doing that ASAP. I finally switched out my stock tires, and I fell in love with my car all over again. Good luck!

·
still stock...
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A CAI is great. Any parts that you purchase now can easily be sold in the fore sale thread, so don't let future plans discourage you. A drop is nice, but don't skimp out and just get lowering springs, unless you want to blow your shocks and worsen your handling! The 05/06 exhaust is well flowing for a mild NA build up. If you're going to CAM and or add a turbo, a new exhaust will be necessary. I'd personally buy all your prospective bolt-ons from the for sale thread. An intake/header doesn't necessarily go bad after use. (As long as the header was installed in conjunction with ESMM, Torque Damper, etc.) If you haven't already noticed, the stock tires are garbage. I'd recommend doing that ASAP. I finally switched out my stock tires, and I fell in love with my car all over again. Good luck!

forgot about the for sale thread on here, but even so, I still plan on getting full coilovers to drop, then the CAI, and 3" exhaust. The tires seem fine to me..then again, im also not used to low profile tires either..since i had 33" mud tires lol I'll probably get new tires after the things listed above, along with new rims. :D

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.