Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
turbo
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i FINALLY received my rims, and their not even the ones i ordered, but i got a better deal anyways....i ordered the tenzo r mean 6 gunmetal in 18" but got the apex 5 gunmetal 18" which are nicer in my opinion and lighter so i got a better deal....i guess that s what i get for waiting so long, i only paid 800 bucks for the rims so i think i got a good deal.

·
Registered
339 Posts
at first glance ithought they were volks but anyways, nice rim and aside from that , youll have extra cash for other stuff

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
tell me the site where you got them from, so i know where not to order from.

·
turbo
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice try guys, i dont go to those cheap places for rims, i actually got them from a shop in miami florida, so dont talk crap if you dont know what your talking about, but thanks for the flames, i love you all

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
bluestype said:
nice try guys, i dont go to those cheap places for rims, i actually got them from a shop in miami florida, so dont talk crap if you dont know what your talking about, but thanks for the flames, i love you all
we werent flaming u...we were flaming the place u got ur rims from...wheelmax is notorious for sending the wrong rims..send 3 rims and 1 diff...losing oders...denying orders and what not...and again we werent flaming u...just wheelmax

·
turbo
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i got them from a guy up in west palm beach who gets them from a place called cb wheels (fyi for arcticblrsx-s) but whatever i could care less, i like them, look a lot better in person, not one person has said they look bad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts