Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

301 - 320 of 384 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #302 (Edited)
here are the parts for all the good peeps and all the punk ass haters saying my shit is a hack job..

Full time daily driver with a VC... ...

No fiberglass here.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
Idk Juan steel? Pretty heavy that VC its a tank I reallty dont see it giving up or breaking. monjarassi... long story.

Dropping the car off for a full exhaust and VC mounting shortly followed by DS instalation.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
Its a win/win/win situation. It consistent on the track/durable/cushion for breaking. Plus it allows for some slip and number difference between the rear diff and the tcase.

Still gonna leave the rear tires smaller just dont have to listen to shit locking up every time i turn lol

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
Getting a 3/4 way back 3 inch aluminum exhaust done as we speak... the shaft is being mounted as well and Magnaflow muffler. Pretty stoked about the aluminum exhaust always wanted one.

Trying to keep the car as light as I can but a daily driver. Will post the pics after xmas.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Would it have been possible to swap the TSX awd from the CL8 onto a RSX? The CL8 has awd and used a standard k20a(JDM stamp but really a K20A3).

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
Probably, but good luck finding one I really tried to use all the parts found in the US I am sure getting parts off a car in Japan or anywhere would double the cost of the project.

·
Shazaam
4,596 Posts
here are the parts for all the good peeps and all the punk ass haters saying my shit is a hack job..

Full time daily driver with a VC... ...

No fiberglass here.
Don't know why you are always addressing haters/shit talkers.... I don't see much other than support for your build. If you are referring to facebook/instagram or some shit then leave those BS social networking sites and enjoy the build for yourself. You have made great progress and have done something most on this site only wish they could accomplish.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #318
Yea there is some asshole here that drives some blue rsx in colorado that said some stuff a while back so all that is intended to him but you are right I should not even address his posts. They are pure envy I am sure.

He was giving Juan grief about not welding on his own car and making custom plates via CNC cause he does eeeeeeeeeeverything on his POS ride supposedly. My ass.

Thanks for the support fellas.

·
Shazaam
4,596 Posts
Yea there is some asshole here that drives some blue rsx in colorado that said some stuff a while back so all that is intended to him but you are right I should not even address his posts. They are pure envy I am sure.

He was giving Juan grief about not welding on his own car and making custom plates via CNC cause he does eeeeeeeeeeverything on his POS ride supposedly. My ass.

Thanks for the support fellas.
I believe I know who you are talking about. Don't address it and I guarantee he finds somewhere else to waste his time. Keep doing you and keep the updates coming.

·
cyprus
2,880 Posts
57trim, I nominated you for car of the year. You have my utmost respect. If you haven't got a build thread in member show off, make one. I can't think of another person more deserving. Cheers.

301 - 320 of 384 Posts