Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I have spent the last 3 weeks transforming my new to me 05 Type-s. I installed a Skunk2 alpha, HKS Hi power and an injen CIA behind bumper style. Yesterday I got new wheels and tires. Yes they aren't the grams, rotas or the 100 wheels on the market "you" prefer. Im not a follower. I have my own style and do my own thing. so its definitely not for everyone. I love how it looks. Here is a recap of when I purchased it wrapped (super shitty wrap job) Then had factory wheels reconditioned, detailed car then sporadically bought new tires and wheels, They are not very expensive ones. They are alloy. I'm 39yrs old with 3 children so I choose my expenses wisely. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks good, always liked that color and the rim color combo is nice.

Not too sure what the aggro comments are for, your car you do what the hell you want with it.

I myself just got this car two months ago and slowly undoing the previous owner's nonsense as well. Good luck with the rest of the build

·
Curious Gooner
3,706 Posts
Looks good man!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea. Stupid Facebook and all the keyboard warriors. I figured my skin was thicker. I know these web forums are a lot better. Just ancient systems. lol.

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
;) welcome to the forum. I always say, your cup of tea don’t bother me cuz I ain’t drinking it. Aggro comms swerve left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts