Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
UnDr PrShR
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright i've been searching for a couple of days now on what exhaust i should get for my 5 speed base, it came down to the EVO 2 and HKS high power and i bought the EVO 2. I hope i made the right decision :laughing: So i'll be getting it in the next week and i hope it connects to my dc shorty header with no problem.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
good choice...

·
Registered
135 Posts
c mon now we are all noobs at one point or another. but putting adg is pretty :lame: so maybe just...............:run: :shooting: blast the queer and be done with it!!!!

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
Alright i've been searching for a couple of days now on what exhaust i should get for my 5 speed base, it came down to the EVO 2 and HKS high power and i bought the EVO 2. I hope i made the right decision :laughing: So i'll be getting it in the next week and i hope it connects to my dc shorty header with no problem.
Good luck and have fun with your new mod :thumbsup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
i prefer the traditional rice method of flatulating into a folgers can, sounds badass and youll be the talk of the town:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.