Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Wrench The Kid
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recent Fit updates PAGE 3

well I have been here since 2005, was originally gonna swoop up an RSX, well I ended up getting the Si, I am usually on 8thgencivic, and Clubrsx is my 2nd home, I am always reading things here and there, so I figure I just show what my car sits like now, so here some recent pics of my car.

Here is what the car looked like back when i first got it Jan 06.

Rolling yiiiii.

Fatass, on our way to Yakima, Wa. to eat at Miners Drive in Restaurant

These pictures aren't edited, nor are they anyway pro. but yep rolling.

Taken by D40 unedited

Rolling

these are just from the this weekend, be back soon with some better photos, thanks for looking.

·
Taingo
275 Posts
western washington checkin in

hey clean si, :thumbsup: honestly i havent heard alot of racers in the eastern part of the state. correct me if im wrong ?

·
Wrench The Kid
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wtf. i have a mohawk, glasses, obey t-shirts and acouple threads down i have pictures of my FG2 aswell. lol, clean car.
damnit doom you following my from 8th? yah Mohawk ftw, Obey and I go way back, since I was like 17, now I am 21.

·
Wrench The Kid
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
western washington checkin in

hey clean si, :thumbsup: honestly i havent heard alot of racers in the eastern part of the state. correct me if im wrong ?
Theres quite a bit from where I am from, the Tri-Cities, well I dont really consider myself a racer, more of a tuner, but there is another local from my area on this forum, his name is MD02RSX-S, his car is clean, still waiting for that slacker to get a hold of me so I can get some Camera Time!

·
making it my world
121 Posts
Hey PPL NExt sunday coming up 10/19/2008 Who ever is near the Tri citie Area theres a RSX meet at sonics.....

Pasco,washington....

If your a dedacated about Your RSX and want to see what other PPL have ... and we are also making a video

If your in Idaho.. oregon and washington PLease try to come Email me for more INfo

[email protected]

·
All show n no go
1,503 Posts
Nice t-shirt

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.