Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 182 Posts

·
JoE
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #81 (Edited)
damn so much maintenance that you need to take care of.. and all the small details of the car are hectic too.. whats next that needs fixing?
You have to remember im working with a 21 year old vehicle with relatively low miles for the year.

Good effort bro,fuck the haters make that sexy NSX shine!
Haters gonna hate lol

Nice pick up! Keep it clean! :thumbsup:
Thanks alot

The car is looking nicer now :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

Congrats dude she's a beauty, my dream ride as well prob one of the only cars I would consider instead of my rhd dc5
RHD DC5, nice.

Also new Power Slot Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, SS brake lines, ATE fluid and new Brake Master Cylinder ordered.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Bad ass nsx, also one of my dream cars, someone in my neighborhood bought one but ruined it by putting ona ricer double wimg spoiler

·
JoE
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Bad ass nsx, also one of my dream cars, someone in my neighborhood bought one but ruined it by putting ona ricer double wimg spoiler
Double wing spoiler? Really? Only spoiler upgrade for me will be a Type R.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yea its the same year as yours, no body kit just a stock nsx with a boat wing , the factory wings are acceptable but this dude with the wing is brainwashed from fast and furious. Poor nsx:thumbsdow

·
JoE
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #88 (Edited)
Bit of an update.

I received my Brake Master Cylinder from A.S. Motorsport and my Brake upgrade from Machine-Motorsports last week. PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, ATE Blue Fluid. I also ordered up a set of Stainless Steel lines off of Ebay.

I also ordered BuddyClub's Race Spec Coilover system. I will post pics of those once they arrive on Tuesday.

On with the pics.

I decided that I didnt like the calipers in black, so I started all over again and repainted them red. Im much happier now.

·
JoE
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Pics of the coils as promised. The quality seem great. Only problem is that the instructions are in Japenease.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Resurrection of a pile of wasted gold there. It looks like the PO was a total moron, first of all, who spray paints calipers and deals with the overspray and thinks they are good looking?? I mean seriously wtf?

Great job on the car so far. Id love to own one, but I think my corvette dreams are much more reality.

·
JoE
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Got everything in and hooked up...... for the most part. The front coils are giving me some troubles. They are super close to the control arms. Im hoping after the car is lowered then they will clear with more room.

On with the pics.

·
JoE
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Update. Took the car for its first drive of the year. All of 500 meters or so. We got the suspension installed on the car, however its not dialed in yet. For that im going to have to make a call to BRoycustomfabperformaceinc for his assistance. Next is hopefully new wheels and tires, and have a good 4 months of driving before the big move.

On with a few pics.

·
JoE
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Rear will be lower. As mentioned, It needs to be dialed it. Im going to get the car scaled before April.

·
JoE
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Bit of a small update.

After a lot of research there are not a lot of tire options remaining in NSX sizes (without setting off ABS/TCS lights). I have decided to just purchase a set of front tires for the time being, seeing how my rears are still in great shape. I went with the Yokohama S. Drives. I read some great reviews and seeing how they are fairly priced I decided to pick them up. They also make the size I want for the rear 265/35/18, so that will be good for when its time to order rears.

I also picked up a new right side front tie rod end and a set of 25mm spacers to hold me off until my rims reach state side for me to purchase. I decided to go with Enkei's new release for 2013. The Kojin in 17x8 +35, and 18x9.5 +30.

That's it for now. Hopefully inspection early next week and I'll be driving it once the snow all melts up.

·
JoE
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Added the 25mm spacers in the rear and 15mm spacers in the front last night. Also installed the new tie rod end. Just waiting for the alignment tomorrow and then shes ready for SpeedSport and summer.

I still think the rear has to come down a bit and maybe the front end up a bit.

Pics!

Before:

After:

81 - 100 of 182 Posts