Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my first ding yesterday... i was at the pet store picking up some food for my flowerhorns and it was a windy day over here... i come outside to see a f'ing shopping cart next to my driver side door once i saw that i knew it hit my car... so i moved the shopping cart and searched for damage there are two dents one is a little under the curve on the driverside and the other about 2 inches lower and there is a suttle line in between...

1. what can i do to get rid of it?
2. storys of your first dings...

·
Banned
6,074 Posts
got my first ding yesterday... i was at the pet store picking up some food for my flowerhorns and it was a windy day over here... i come outside to see a f'ing shopping cart next to my driver side door once i saw that i knew it hit my car... so i moved the shopping cart and searched for damage there are two dents one is a little under the curve on the driverside and the other about 2 inches lower and there is a suttle line in between...

1. what can i do to get rid of it?
2. storys of your first dings...
1. dent pro
2. nothing spectacular just inconsiderate people.

·
Team Rock Lobster CX
551 Posts
Strange as it sounds, the first ding is kindof a relief. After that you're not /quite/ so insane about the car and it's a little bit easier to enjoy it. Least that's out I see it. My first ding was my own doing...total knucklehead accident...loading my bike in the back, all tired after a race, and I bumped the rear quarter panel with my pedal and there you go. It sucked, but a mobile dent repair service made it disappear. Amazing work, I can't even find where it was.

Regarding shopping carts, I once saw a lady let her cart go in a parking lot and just casually watch it smack into another car. She didn't even care. Ever since then I always part as far away as possible.

·
Moving Forward
107 Posts
Call Dent Masters, they go to your house, it's about $25/ding or a $100/door or panel.
Had a shopping cart hit my old Solara at a BestBuy parking lot, I think it was intentional.

·
Registered
308 Posts
i walked out of samash the other day went up to my car and saw this old couple getting into their car which was parked really close to mine. the lady gets into her passenger seat without hitting my car, reaches for the door then SOMEHOW MANAGES TO FUCKING MOVE IT OUT AND HIT MY CAR.. right in front of me.. she looks away likes nothing just happened, the pull out like nothing happened and leave, while i'm sitting there flipping shit at what i just witnessed... it scratched my new paint which i had gotten done 3 months ago.. fucking.. hate inconsiderate people...

·
Its time...
629 Posts
got my very first door ding a few days ago. pissed me off. gonna go with dent wizard i guess. anyone know how long it takes for one dim-sized dent? i just wanna be in and out fast.

·
Drop it like its hawt
1,911 Posts
got my very first door ding a few days ago. pissed me off. gonna go with dent wizard i guess. anyone know how long it takes for one dim-sized dent? i just wanna be in and out fast.
im lookin to get my dents out too...where is dent wizard in cincy? And how much does that shit cost?

-Adam

·
Skeet Skeet...
2,394 Posts
1. PDR paintless dent remover shop

2. lady opened her door gave me my first ding. I slashed all her tires in return
LOL

1)driver side door has a massive dent
2)rear bumper is jacked up
3)passenger side Q-panel is dented up pretty good..

-The bad news is that the person left bad/inaccurate insurance and fake info
<i was in class so i don't know who did it>.......
-The good news is my dad said he will pay to get it fixed when it gets warmer <so my insurance won't go up>......

At first i was mad as hell and wanted to find out which dumb ass driver did it to my car but it is close to impossible to find out who done it cause most of the cars at my high school had at least one dent in them, plus at a school of 5000+ students with about 1800 student drivers it was hard pickins, But after a while i got over it, its just a car......

·
Registered
914 Posts
even little dents are expensive to get taken out by a professional ..... its all good tho at least its a little dent

·
Murderator
23,094 Posts
F-350 doored my drivers side fender. Really pissed me off. I park at the back of the parking lot away from everyone to keep that from happening. All the empty spaces and the fag still parked next to me and doored my shit.

Kicked a nice big dent into his fender in return.

·
Retired OG
100,339 Posts
I got 3 two inch long scratches on my back bumper one day when I walked out to my car form the store. I already did and continue to hate wal-mart

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I have 2 dings on my trunk.. my first one was caused cause I put something heavy on the trunk.. lol. The second one was.. me hitting a garbage can I guess..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts