Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,I am new to the Honda community and board here on ephatch. i just acquired my first Honda ever and its a 2002 Ep3 in white. Im its third owner and considering its age and mileage its in great shape. It has 126k and is unmodded :). Im looking forward to having this car for a long time and making some nice upgrades on it. Technically ive already modded it with a Thule roof rack but thats it. Cant wait to fix the few outstanding issues the car has and then get into making some nice improvements on it!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9eGbrfnqAHQcW0wX2hKelc3TmM

Cheers!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! It is super clean and has virtually no rust. Im the third owner and it spent a good chunk of its life in AZ. Plotting on some RPF1's next spring- plus bilsteins with eibachs and maybe some new sways! It already has a long grocery list :)

Its a sweet whip and will be a great journey with it

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ok, don't shortchange the A-Spec suspension kit; it's a very good deal, and has helped alot with my car. The drop is about an inch; if you want more, then all kinds of issues need to be addressed.

Rear sways are still available from jdmland; I got my Type R rear from them, and that's an awesome addition.
Yeah, it's a fun car. Enjoy it! Hoping to get a Bear Mtn meet in the fall sometime, between here and EPHatch. Be on the lookout for it if you're not in the upstate NY boonies.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the heads up on that suspension. I will look into it. I just wanted the bilsteins cause they are sturdy and monotube. All I want is an inch drop cause of driving in the snow to ski, also I did read up about the problems with a large drop so I am gonna avoid that.

I live in Dutchess County NY so the Bear Mountain meet is definitely in my range and I look forward to going! Saw some footage of it when I was searching youtube for EP3 vids...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome. Looks great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts