Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mack
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well My JRRH, PG and SRI Have finally made it to me, all the way from vancouver, thanks to rsxboy05, bein a good man throughout it all + Rep :thumbsup:

Will be installing within the next few days whenever I get time.. and will post pics throughout and write a review of how the install went and review of performance once installed, will be good for any noobs that were in my shoes and are going from stock to first few mods :D Damn I cant wait!! I work nights and so my gf has the car at work and gotta wait til she gets home in an other few hours to go get them :thumbsdow pacing... pacing...

:vtec:

·
Here We Go Steelers!!!!!
17,702 Posts
nice mods man...do you have the front sway and some ESMM or innovative mounts to install to save that RH?

·
Mack
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice mods man...do you have the front sway and some ESMM or innovative mounts to install to save that RH?
Negative and Negative... well JRRH doesnt require ESMM due to the test pipe allowing some flex, might not hurt tho, may look into it soon..... as for the front sway thats not needed to install the JRRH is it? I didnt com across that anywhere. but thanks, cant wait to get these installed, will be much different than stock! :D

·
Here We Go Steelers!!!!!
17,702 Posts
i might be wrong on the sway bar thing...i could have sworn you needed one for the BCRH and the JRRH...

·
King
2,009 Posts
i might be wrong on the sway bar thing...i could have sworn you needed one for the BCRH and the JRRH...
you dont need esmm, td, or innov for a jrrh. Also you dont need a sway either. it clears it jsut fine, however when u brake it will hit ur stock. but atleast ur right about BCRH which does require a new sway liek em2.

·
Here We Go Steelers!!!!!
17,702 Posts
you dont need esmm, td, or innov for a jrrh. Also you dont need a sway either. it clears it jsut fine, however when u brake it will hit ur stock. but atleast ur right about BCRH which does require a new sway liek em2.
lol, i knew one of them needed the sway...sorry for the bad info TS :eek: ...i forgot the JRRH didn't need all that extra stuff...

·
drive your dreams
5,498 Posts
the toda also needs a new sway... maybe you were thinking of that one?

·
Absolute Pro-Formance
15,515 Posts
Does the DCRH need anything?

·
RSX-less
3,325 Posts
ESMM's aren't required on the JRRH, however I would suggest them anyways as they make the car feel more solid and driving more enjoyable.

Nice choice with the JRRH. :thumbsup:

·
Mack
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Nice choice with the JRRH
Thanks man, really looking forward to it... debating weather or not to throw on the sri, or wait til I install all 3.. think I will wait and feel the difference with all 3...
+ Rep for the 02 ABP, ! Lookin good man nice work, im just starting, next wil be Kpro and cams... orrr cf hood coilovers and rims/tires... ugh and lip kit... some of them will be next, not sure which yet

1 - 17 of 17 Posts