Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car is almost almost almost finished. Just got it back from the bodyshop Friday.. and I already put 300 miles on it this weekend going to 2 meets despite the weather!

Here's a few pics Lee snapped (his red sc'd Z). Washed the cars before the first show on Saturday..

I'll have better pics from photoshoots later this summer!!! These will do for now.

Pics were taken by leemik.

·
zomg zomg
3,009 Posts
Whats with the 2 differnt wheels, car looks really good though.

·
k_ha
44,089 Posts
hey bro where did you get that bov adapter? is that a greddy flange > hks flange?

i was lookin for something similar, becuase i have a greddy flange but wanna run others bovs for fun =P

edit: i just saw ur other pics, its a blitz flange, anyways how did u get that adapter that goes from one flange to another?

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey bro where did you get that bov adapter? is that a greddy flange > hks flange?

i was lookin for something similar, becuase i have a greddy flange but wanna run others bovs for fun =P

edit: i just saw ur other pics, its a blitz flange, anyways how did u get that adapter that goes from one flange to another?
You can use any bov you wish as long as it fits your boost application.. all you have to do is weld the adapter onto the bov!

·
Drop it like its hawt
1,911 Posts
what kind of exhaust do you have?
I love your car.

-Adam

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fujitsubo 3"... It's quieter than stock >=)

·
Drop it like its hawt
1,911 Posts
Fujitsubo 3"... It's quieter than stock >=)
ahh ok, it looks really good. hopefully Ill be getting a G35 at the end of summer, just tryin to find an exhaust that I like....
-Adam

·
1,200hp stable... Bitches
7,473 Posts
OMFG!!!! hottest G EVAR!!!!! :giggitygiggity:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.