Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the fastest time of the night was 16.085 @ 86mph. Is that faster than the Base RSX? I dunno? I think this bigger motor should respond good to mods. I still like my S better but I thought I would just let you base model owner know wut yall are up against

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
4,162 Posts
Look on the comptech site. With their cat-back/header/air box they only netted about 11-12hp for all 3 mods.

www.comptechusa.com

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there icebox never produces as much power as a cold air intake which will be going on this car, also they didn't have hondata which this car will have.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
glad to see the owner of the site has went my route lol both tsx and rsx to play with lol, might there be a possability to get some tsx parts in the parts store? clubtsx isn't well supported and reallyl doesn't have anything

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
I have thought about doing TSX and Civic parts (since we are in the same k-series family) but I thought some of the purists around here might get upset. I am more than down to do it if there wouldn't be a revolt. :)

I like the TSX a lot, it is a great daily driver.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how bout if you run a poll? in stead of it being called the "parts store" call it the "k-series store". Yea and thats funny about the purists we can call them the "KKKseries" lol

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
K20A2 said:
I have thought about doing TSX and Civic parts (since we are in the same k-series family) but I thought some of the purists around here might get upset. I am more than down to do it if there wouldn't be a revolt. :)

I like the TSX a lot, it is a great daily driver.
just buy clubtsx.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
One of the guys that run it is member here and still owns and RSX. He was the one that I was dealing with and couldn't get anywhere. It is too bad, with a little tweaking, that site could be just as good as this one. Ahh well, these things happen.

So, you guys think that adding Civic and TSX parts to the online store would be cool?

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i think so, just make it the k-series store like i said lol, you will open your store up to alot bigger market and most of the companys you deal with make items for each vehicle

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
TSX is a GREAT looking car! If I had the chance to drive one I would probably say great driving car as well!

Got any pics of the TSX? Master? Chris?

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
4,162 Posts
They gave me 1 as a loaner for a couple days, it's very sweet.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
Nim said:
TSX is a GREAT looking car! If I had the chance to drive one I would probably say great driving car as well!

Got any pics of the TSX? Master? Chris?
I don't right now, but I am going to take some of that and the rest of my whips and bike in a few days. I have to get my RSX back running along with my Harley.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Chris, you should definately add a RSX + EP3 section to the store. But I think that you should put up a poll first, to let the ClubRsx community decide. I think that noone will have a problem with it. It would be very cool for me, due to the fact that my gf has an EP3. hehe

·
Registered
117 Posts
K20A2 said:
I wonder how much of the site is this way...

I own an ep3, and this is usually my second stop after ephatch, if that means anything.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts