Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Fl- 2 owner 06 pwp rsx-s

Tags
owner pwp rsxs
2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  lacostarsx 
#1 ·
Name: Kevin
Price: $8,500 OBO
VIN: N/A ( i'll update as soon as my wife sends it over)
Mileage: 105,000
Color: PWP (white)
Accidents: Zero (0)

Today, I am listing my wifes' 2006 Acura Rsx Type-S, 100% original with no modifications nor body or paintwork. The vehicle is accident free and still holds all original body panel's with matching V.I.N. stamps in all their original location's. The vehicle still has it's original and healthy engine and transmission with the matching numbers. A/C blows ice cold and the heater blows extremely hot. The two owner's of this vehicle have both been women who have religiously maintained the vehicle at the dealership's here in Florida. We do have the original MSRP/window sticker and all documentations from the point of sale in 2005 with all key's, and literature available to the new owner. My wife also has brand new in the box from Acura A-spec real lip option in PWP. We also have a carfax that we ran and will upload here, shortly so that any potential buyer has it available.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.