Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
You're all faggots
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been getting ALOT of these lately. Maybe because I've been selling alot of items, but FUCKKKK. These people deserved to get knocked out and maybe they'll learn to stop wasting other people's time. Comments such as "I'm not in any rush" or "that's more than I wanted to spend"; why the fuck are you texting me then :firemad:

Personally if I don't have the asking price in my pocket, I won't bother the person. People need to learn decency.

/rant

·
Registered
61,558 Posts

·
sapnu puas
5,950 Posts
the fuck you doing here
:mam:

Well, I can tell you what I'm not doing.

I'm not whining like a baby back bitch about people flaking on buying something. Get over it. More people will flake, and maybe you'll be lucky enough to have someone buy something. Don't post this shit expecting a fucking pity party.

·
Registered
61,558 Posts

I'm not whining like a baby back bitch about people flaking on buying something. Get over it. More people will flake, and maybe you'll be lucky enough to have someone buy something. Don't post this shit expecting a fucking pity party.
Missed you :mam:

·
You're all faggots
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

:ba: hold up, we've got a bad ass over here. What's wrong, didn't get your dick sucked last night? Apparently you don't hustle enough to deal with this type of situation on an everyday basis.

·
Registered
61,558 Posts
:ba: hold up, we've got a bad ass over here. What's wrong, didn't get your dick sucked last night? Apparently you don't hustle enough to deal with this type of situation on an everyday basis.
Its Nate.

I'd be surprised if he ever had his dick sucked.

·
sapnu puas
5,950 Posts
You're right on two things and wrong on one.

You are right, you're dealing with a bad ass. And I didn't get my dick sucked last night. I was too busy putting green painters tape on the front my car and selling my dumb ass MB Battles.

However, this is where you're wrong.. I don't need to "hustle" parts because I have people begging to buy them. There's no such things as flakers when I sell my parts. In fact, people pay me extra just to know they're coming from such a cool guy like myself.

·
Registered
61,558 Posts
You're right on two things and wrong on one.

You are right, you're dealing with a bad ass. And I didn't get my dick sucked last night. I was too busy putting green painters tape on the front my car and selling my dumb ass MB Battles.

However, this is where you're wrong.. I don't need to "hustle" parts because I have people begging to buy them. There's no such things as flakers when I sell my parts. In fact, people pay me extra just to know they're coming from such a cool guy like myself.
Dear diary,

Nate told funny jokes today. I laughed at him.

·
You're all faggots
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bro, your Internet skills are too strong for me. While I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read about me, please leave my thread and deal with your beggers.

·
sapnu puas
5,950 Posts

·
ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
4,108 Posts

·
sapnu puas
5,950 Posts
I wouldn't know. As 2chainz said "All my niggas look rich as fuck".

I'm also not the one begging for people to stop flaking and to buy my $500 rims. I would take that last offer posted in your thread. That's all there worth.

·
ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
4,108 Posts

1 - 20 of 42 Posts