Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the passanger mat which use to have black letters saying rsx... well the black lettering is coming off...

Anyone seen this problem before, only have 2.5k miles

·
I want pancakes!
1,523 Posts
bitch to acura, they will hopefully just throw a new one at ya

·
Registered
432 Posts
I would suggest getting some of those cheap rubber all weather mats to use and bust out the OEs for shows, meets etc only...

OEM mats can be expensive as hell to replace and one of the things that takes the most abuse in your interior.

If you can keep the OEs nice then they will look awesome when it comes to selling the car or whatever down the road...

My two cents...

·
Go Hokies!!!
407 Posts
redhawk said:
I would suggest getting some of those cheap rubber all weather mats to use and bust out the OEs for shows, meets etc only...

Or you can go to hondacuraworld and buy the oem rubber floor mats. they are only 40 bucks which is not that expensive.

·
Registered
311 Posts
yup, got mine from hondacuraworld and they delivered in like 3 days. I think $37--and the dealership was gonna charge me $165!!! I don't even think I'll take 'em out in summer, with mud and all if it rains...

·
Go Hokies!!!
407 Posts
does anyone know if acura sells the rubber mats for the back seats. Just got the shipment from hondacuraworld, only took three days to get here. very pleased.

·
I am a non smoker
5,202 Posts
see what i do with my carpet in the winter time is, i flip them over so that the spikes are under my feet, its ghetto but it works because all i have to do it take it out and wiggle them and all the dirt and sand from my shoes come off....and a note to urself, since u drive and the spikes are fliped, the carpet may get close to the brakes and gas so i make it a habbit to pull the carpet away from the pedals right before i get into my car....

·
3709 in the Hizouse
615 Posts
What happens when all of the spikes wear off from your shoes and the mat slips around all summer?

·
I am a non smoker
5,202 Posts
the spikes dont where off as quick as u think, when my mom bought her 01' toyota 4runner LTD' the first night i fliped all her carpet and we just recently fliped them back, no known wear on the spikes, only reason why i did it is because i kno that my carpet is gonna stay new for alot longer....but then again if people dont wanna flip them, u can always get those all weather plastic carpets that people are talking about, i just said this cuz it will save u some $$$
\/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts