Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im installing my own turbo kit at my house and ive run into a problem. I cant install the FMU. I need some help, this is all i have left.

·
Registered
462 Posts
punkdrum4ever1 said:
Im installing my own turbo kit at my house and ive run into a problem. I cant install the FMU. I need some help, this is all i have left.
What seems to be the problemo?

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shoot. Its 1 am and im tired so im goin to say this as best as i can at the moment. I found out our cars dont have fuel return systems so basically i have to have a custom fuel line made to run from the gas tank to the fmu to get it to work. I was wondering if i could just use some 440cc injectors and a SAFC to use without having to add the FMU.

·
Registered
462 Posts
punkdrum4ever1 said:
Shoot. Its 1 am and im tired so im goin to say this as best as i can at the moment. I found out our cars dont have fuel return systems so basically i have to have a custom fuel line made to run from the gas tank to the fmu to get it to work. I was wondering if i could just use some 440cc injectors and a SAFC to use without having to add the FMU.
Is this a CN Stage II or is it something else? If it is a CN Stage II then yes you can. just keep the boost below 10psi and make sure you have plenty of fuel in adjusted on the Apexi. BMII will take care of the rest. If this is a Greddy or RH or different kit, then I do not know. It should not be a problem as long as the boost is kept at a reasonable level.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So if i just run 440cc injectors with a SAFC i should be fine? Im only looking to boost 10psi max here. Its a base model rsx.

·
Registered
462 Posts
punkdrum4ever1 said:
So if i just run 440cc injectors with a SAFC i should be fine? Im only looking to boost 10psi max here. Its a base model rsx.
Do you have a BMII or Hondata ECU flash? If not your car will run very rich thorw cels and probably throw the map sensor.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a custom chip. I bought this kit from rsxturbo1 on clubrsx. I thought you couldnt use hondata with boost or nitrous, atleast thats what it says on there webpage. Anyways....how do i hook up the fmu??

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump........need to know how to hook up a fmu....i know people that installed there own cybernation kits did it....come on help me out....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts