Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super User
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I havent washed my car in a month. It's been raining and the car is parked out in the sun after work, weekend etc. Now I just washed the car and put some sealant on since the car doesnt bead anymore. I noticed fog like haze on my rear bumper and quarter panel. Its not removed by an MF towel, or Klasse AIO, or sealant. What should I try next? Clay bar? Vinegar/water?

Is this what's called a water spot? I thought water spots were more bead looking. Also, when I run my fingers over the areas, sort of feels a little rough. It looks dull too but I noticed that you only see it in some angles. To describe what it looks like, looks like fog formed when something steaming comes close to a cold surface. You get some kind of foggy condensation is the pattern that it looks like.

Help please and thanks.

·
got swirls?
2,366 Posts
So I havent washed my car in a month. It's been raining and the car is parked out in the sun after work, weekend etc. Now I just washed the car and put some sealant on since the car doesnt bead anymore. I noticed fog like haze on my rear bumper and quarter panel. Its not removed by an MF towel, or Klasse AIO, or sealant. What should I try next? Clay bar? Vinegar/water?

Is this what's called a water spot? I thought water spots were more bead looking. Also, when I run my fingers over the areas, sort of feels a little rough. It looks dull too but I noticed that you only see it in some angles. To describe what it looks like, looks like fog formed when something steaming comes close to a cold surface. You get some kind of foggy condensation is the pattern that it looks like.

Help please and thanks.
clay and polish!
:giggity:

·
Professional Detailer
5,103 Posts
clay, polish, seal, wax

1 - 5 of 5 Posts