Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets set up a meet for this saturday January 10th.
http://www.californiaspeedway.com/
Winter Street Legal Drag Racing Program Kicks Off January 10th
WHO:
Street legal drag racers, spectators and media

WHAT:
NHRA Street Legal Saturday Winter Nights Drag Racing Program at California Dragway.

WHEN:
Saturday, January 10th

WHERE:
California Speedway, 9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana The quarter-mile California Dragway is located in Parking Lot 1 behind the speedway's main grandstands.

TIME:
Tickets go on sale and Tech Inspection begins at 2 p.m. For early arrivals, a holding area in Parking Lot 3 will open at Noon with admission sales starting at 2 p.m. Racing is scheduled to start at 4 p.m. All activities will conclude at 11 p.m.

COST:
For participants and fans, the price is $10 per person to enter the speedway and $10 for race participants to purchase a Tech Card ($20 total for racers). Tech Cards will be limited to the first 500 racers.

NOTES:
Remaining dates for the Street Legal Saturday Winter Nights Drag Racing Program at California Dragway are: January 24, February 7, February 28, March 20 and April 10. Rules for participation are available at www.californiaspeedway.com.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great
What are you shooting for?
I hope to hit any 13

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Don't care. I am just going to get a "baseline" moving forward into the future...=)

·
Banned
9 Posts
hopefully they have greatly improved that place and the track staff has learned some courtesy since October.......keep us updated!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Were you live speed racer?

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
HardcoreRsxS you gunna go?

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Just do it man!!! Come on it will be sooo fun!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ericcarver1 said:
Just do it man!!! Come on it will be sooo fun!
:iamwiths: :iamwiths: :iamwiths:

·
Back in Black
10,777 Posts
jdkindle said:
east on I-10 about an hour or so from the city

there should be a map on their website (posted above)
Ahh, thanks Mr. Kindle. It's nice when a celebrity practices kindness with a fan.

A reward for your kindness:

·
Banned
9 Posts
ooooooohhhhh..............we'll be awaiting her arrival

my address is..........or do I have to come get her?
I think it'd be worth the trip :) kinda a brown-bagger though

·
Banned
9 Posts
and whatcha talking about fan.............im just a regular dude

(just a deal for a valvetrain upgrade though, so ill soon be a faster dude :laughing:

·
Back in Black
10,777 Posts
I know you're just a dude. But I like how you're a broke dude (presumably with your mod list there :p ) and you're nabbing 13s. Your inspirational to broke rsx owners everywhere. :thumbsup:

BTW, the picture was your reward. If you want to deliver her, you'll need to fork over your car. :laughing:

·
Banned
9 Posts
i gotcha............13's was the cheap second, and anyone can really do it

12's are next....and not quite as cheap, but still not out of reach to most people

thanks though man!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts