Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
I might go sunday if I get back in time from the dyno day on saturday in bakersfield.

·
Registered
906 Posts
NHRA babay
I am getting my clutch installed today.
I will be there saturday and sunday.
Ill try to race and if not I will be in the crowds.
There will be lots of sponsors.
Maybe ill represent clubrsx;)

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'm not gonna make it after all :( my little 166 whp is just not very impressive.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I saw some results on honda-tech. doesn't seem to be full fields for most classes. all motor is a big class but bisi has more weight penalty's and durst wrecked the CRX yesterday. I think bisi can win the event though since he still trapped at 130mph in qualifying. I think berganholtz can go 7's and I know kubo can. I guess we will see soon enough.....ohh if you are there check out the titan PRO RWD celica. that thing is sick. on the second pass it made it went 8.4. definatly a low 7 sec car once the bugs are worked out.

ohh sprtFWD looks like a serious class at that event too with a hatch and a teg(trackmasters) both into 10's and they are street cars

·
Registered
403 Posts
I was out there this past weekend spectating. I didn't see any rsx's run, but there was one out there that was. One turbo ep was there. There wasn't a big turnout for racers. There were a few upsets this past weekend in the pro classes, esp. all motor.

·
Dont Hate!!!
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
too bad Durst crashed... she missed 2nd and 4th gear.. spun out before the 1/4 mile and still ran a 10.7

1 - 10 of 10 Posts