Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to know how you guys spend your money... For those of you whose really into modifying or buying accessories for your car, do you guys spend every single penny you have or do you just save and spend a little here and there...spend but save some too? The reason I ask is I have the money to buy the stuff and I want to modify my car sooo bad, but I'll be buying a house soon too, so I don't know what to do!!! Save or spend?

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
My fiance would kill me if I modded my car before I bought a house.
I don't spend all my money on my car. Just a lil here and there. I'm saving up for the Mugen SS (1000bux), but that might take a while.

·
Registered
29,612 Posts
I agree save up and spend. Lol. My bf and I are horrible because we both love modding our rsx's. So put both us together and we are bound and determine to spend some money hehe and when I dont spend money on my car I spend it on his hahaha :laughing:

·
Banned
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DC5Baby03 said:
I agree save up and spend. Lol. My bf and I are horrible because we both love modding our rsx's. So put both us together and we are bound and determine to spend some money hehe and when I dont spend money on my car I spend it on his hahaha :laughing:
I agree with you too! My bf and I are the same. I just started getting into the modding habit...before I helped my bf on his... I'm so bad at saving money though. I'm still debating if I should get a Coach bag or and Injen CAI.

·
Some guy...
325 Posts
I spend every single spare penny I can find on my car and more.

·
Registered
29,612 Posts
Well MHER thats just me im a car freak hehe dont get me wrong I love fashion too but when it comes down to it the car always wins haha but yea I would def get the CAI. :thumbsup: What all do you have done to your rsx??

8,021 Posts
import_nation said:
for me its all work, work, work, fail school... and at the end of the year i blow all my money on something.. but right now im collecting money for about 2 more years... and than im going full out. i have ALOT of money right now :p
haha...I did that. Except I barely graduated. I made sure to miss as many days as I could and to have just enough credits to get a diploma :laughing:

·
<3 Convertibles
1,727 Posts
I saved up since i was a little kid for a car
Eat ketchup in high school to save money for mods. I also lost ~20 pounds that way

·
Back in Black
2,573 Posts
i spent pretty muh all my money on my car but i always make sure i have a couple hundred in my account as a buffer zone in case shit hits the fan (room mate can't cough up his share, utilities more expensive than normal, misc expenses, etc)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.