Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you know if you have to have emmissions test if you live in north carolina, im about to go to college there and i don't want to be fined or anything when i move down there. I don't even know if that would apply to me since im not a resident. But if anyone knows let me know. :shooting:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
zach12985 said:
do you know if you have to have emmissions test if you live in north carolina, im about to go to college there and i don't want to be fined or anything when i move down there. I don't even know if that would apply to me since im not a resident. But if anyone knows let me know. :shooting:
if your car is registered in NC you have to take emmissions tests.
even if it isn't and you don't have to take tests you can be fined or pulled over for having illegal parts on yours car...doesnt happen to often to people i know.

·
let's go BO SOX here
1,219 Posts
Yes state inspections suck ass I want to move to SC.... :finger: state inspections. Sometimes 20-30 bucks under the table can work if you go to the right places i hear.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Emissions tests may depend on the county you live in....I've never had one when I've gone to get a state inspection. I've had cars registered in Pitt, Dare, and Buncombe counties. You may have to get one in the larger counties- like Mecklinburg, Guilford, Durham, Wake, and Orange :dontknow:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts