Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

For Sale: 1999 Civic SI Never raced or abused VERY CLEAN!

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  03redtype-s 
#1 ·
Hey guys thought i would post this on here. Looking to sell my 99 SI. Its a great car and i have had absolutly NO problems with this car besides basic mantinence. This car has never been raced, or abused. It does have some mods but are very tasteful. The car has 136,000 miles and Mods are listed below. Car also has factory spoiler as well.

Tein Flex Full coilovers
AEM intake
Greddy header
HKS axleback exhaust
JDM fenders
Rota Auto-x wheels 15x7 (black with polished lip)
JSP Carbon fiber hood. (Could use a re clearcoat)
JDM rear H badge
Has 96-98 tails

Car has brand new rear brakes with the drivers side rear caliper replaced 500 miles ago. Front brakes are like new as well. This car has caused me no problems at all and is one of the cleanest SI's you will fine around that has not been abused. The paint is great on the car with VERY few scratches which could be buffed out. The car has NO substantial dents.

There are a few people on here that will vouch that this is a very clean non abused car. Im asking $7,000. Please keep any negative comments out. If you think the price may be high, well its not easy to find one of these that hasnt been torn to crap! Serious inquires only please. Feel free to shoot me a text or call me at 417-825-2913.

Thanks,
Matt

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.