Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered an injen cold air intake from clubrsx yesterday, so I'll be getting rid of my shorty....I don't ever anticipate using it again, and it's in great shape, so I figured someone out there might want to buy one cheap, while they save up for a CAI or other mods in the future.

I don't have a digital camera here, but the tube itself looks brand new with the exception of one little paint chip on the bottom.

The filter has about 30k miles on it, and I've washed & oiled it 3 times....It's in great shape too.

I'm not exactly sure what a "pre-owned" SRI sells for on the open market, so I'll start out with $50 US (plus shipping), or best offer.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oops, I accidentally posted this thread in the Base forum...Can a moderator or administrator please move this for me?????

Thx

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
You coulda just deleted it yourself I believe :) but at least you unlike other people actually noticed you posted in the wrong forum heh.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yeah I tried to delete the post, but I got an error screen that said I was not authorized, etc. I made sure I was signed in, btw.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts